Investment required: £10m ‐15m
ITEC ‐ SemiConductor
Next Generation Silicon Chip Technology - Laser capability directly on silicon chips for optical data transfer
• Silicon chip technology plateaued in data speed four years ago.
• £200 billion plus market
• Optical data transfer much faster
• Objective is to grow laser capability directly on silicon chips
• Now proven in first stage lab testing at UCL
• Partnerships with major chip manufacturers once reliability established
• Technology developed at University College London - Professor Alwyn Seeds - senior academic and serial entrepreneur.
Tel:86 591 28365025
Fax:86 591 28365027
Address:RM 712, 7th Floor, Foreign Trade Building, Wusi Road, Fuzhou, Fujian, 350001, CHINA